Wednesday, October 31, 2012

being snooki

I don't like horror movies and I don't like to be scared, but I love Halloween.  It's all about the costume!!  I'm just making up for all those childhood Halloweens I wasn't able to dress up.  I like to put together my own costume instead of buying an already made one.  It's about being creative!!  Here's my Snooki transformation:




Don't you just love my facial expression? ;-)


It took pretty much two days for me to get that "tan".  And here's "Snooki" with her baby, "Lorenzo":

He looks so pale compared to me. Hee hee

Transforming into Snooki took a lot of time and work.  I googled numerous images of her and also stalked her Twitter account.  Yup, I really study my "subject" to get it just right.  Here's the breakdown of how I became Snooki:

1.  Black hair extension, $9.99, Cool2Day -  Several people actually thought it was my real hair.

2.  Flower hair clip, $3.99, H&M

3.  Dress, $10, H&M

4.  Shoes, $10, H&M. These are the shoes:

Absolutely, terribly hard to walk in these. How does Snooki do it?

5.  Fake eyelashes, $1, e.l.f. cosmetics - This was my first time wearing fake eyelashes and they were quite difficulty to put on.

6.  Fake tan, $3.49, L'Oreal Sublime Bronze One Day - This really works.  After one coat you can see the difference.  Of course, as Snooki, I had to apply at least 3 coats.  Thankfully this washed away easily with soap and water.

7.  Gold hoop earrings, $3.99, H&M.

8.  Gold and pink gem necklace (the bling), $3.99, Forever 21.

Of course, Snooki wouldn't be seen at a party without her Jionni.  Bubba loves dressing up too.



I think next year we'll go as zombies.  Happy Halloween!!!

No comments: