Friday, November 2, 2012

november

As soon as Halloween is over (or maybe they do it on Halloween day), the Christmas products are up for sale.  It's like Thanksgiving doesn't even matter.  Some holidays just get the shaft.  Thanksgiving is a holiday reserved to giving thanks, but for most of us (me included), it's about the food.  Mmmm..love me some green bean casserole and stuffing.  The turkey ain't bad either ;)  Since November is National Novel Writing Month, I thought, why not take giving thanks to another level?  Why not do a whole month of giving thanks by sending out thank you cards?  Hey, I won't be partaking in novel writing, but I will be writing.  I don't know about you, but I love getting hand written notes in the mail.  Maybe I can make a few people smile this month with a thank you card.  I don't know if I can do a card a day (do I even know 30 people?), so I'll just say I want to send at least 10.  First, I better swing by Papyrus and pick up some blank cards.  

No comments: